The survival shooter Hunt: Showdown is celebrating its 5th birthday. To mark the occasion, there is a new Twitch Drops event where you can get six new legendary skins for Crytek’s game.
We’ll tell you which skins you can get, what you have to do for them and how to prepare your account properly!
How long does the event run?
The event starts on Thursday, February 23, 2023 at 3pm (GMT+1) and runs until March 2 at 3pm.
Which drops can you get?
Available from every streamer
- Drop #1: from February 23 – Legendary Knife “The Marquis” (180 minutes of watching)
- Drop #2: from February 24th – Legendary Bornheim No.3 “Alley Cat” (180 minutes of watching)
- Drop #3: from February 25 – Legendary Mosin-Nagant M1891 Obrez “The Fifth Tale” (210 minutes to watch)
- Drop #4: starting February 27 – Legendary Weapon Trailer “Gator Eye” (210 minutes to watch)
- Drop #5: from February 28th – Legendary Hunter “Kill Buyer” (240 minutes of watching AND have unlocked Drop 4)
Night of the Hunter Partner
You will receive the following drop only if you are a member of the official affiliate program:
- Drop #1: from February 23 – Legendary Weapon Pendant “Hera’s Gift” (210 minutes of watching).
So, in total, you’ll have to watch for 20 hours and 30 minutes if you want to get all the skins on the Twitch Drops event.
Anniversary Supply Boxes
New this time around are the resupply crates, which you can get as an additional reward for watching Hunt: Showdown streams. These crates contain several random items and you can get up to four of them per day.
To get a crate you need to watch 2 hours (120 minutes) at a time and then you can redeem the crate in your inventory on Twitch. In the game itself, however, you will not receive a crate, but the random items.
- You can receive up to 4 crates per day
- For each crate you have to watch 120 minutes on Twitch
- Each crate contains a mix of items (non-legendary)
- 1x Random pistol
- 1x Random Shotgun
- 1x Random rifle
- 1x Random special weapon
- 3x Random tools and consumables items
- 1x Random amount of Hunt Dollars
How to get the Hunt: Showdown Twitch Drops
Of course, we would like to clarify the burning question here as well: How do you get the Hunt: Showdown Twitch Drops?
All you have to do is connect your Twitch account to your Hunt: Showdown account on Steam, PlayStation or Xbox.
- Visit the account connection page: Hunt: Showdown Twitch Drops
- Click on the “LINK ACCOUNT” button.
- Select your platform – Steam, PlayStation or Xbox.
- You will then need to authorize the connection from Twitch to your account again.
- After that, you will see your connected account.
Then all you have to do is wait for the event to start, be logged into Twitch, and watch one of the participating streamers to get Twitch Drops!