The new patch for Dark and Darker unlocks classes for free, fixes some bugs and tweaks the balancing of the Bard.
Contents of Hotfix #4 – Short and Compact
Until now you had to put crystal currency on the counter to unlock the Warlock and Bard classes, now everyone can play the classes for free.
If you have already paid for the unlock, you will get the currency back in an update in the near future.
In terms of fixes, crossbow fans can now look forward to correctly firing weapons again, the giant centipede no longer attacks so extremely fast and rogues should now be able to hide correctly again.
The last part of the patch deals with the bard, who currently dominates the gameplay in many rounds.
Many of the bard’s attributes and spell effects have been rebalanced and some of them have been greatly weakened.
Dark and Darker – Early Access Hotfix #4 Patchnotes
- Classes are now free. Please note that currency that was used to unlock a class will be returned in a future update.
- Fixed an exploit with the Rogue’s Pickpocket.
- Fixed an issue where crossbows could not fire properly.
- Fixed an issue that prevented Trading Post filters from working properly.
- Fixed an issue where the Giant Centipede’s basic attack had too short an attack time.
- Fixed an issue where Rogue stealth would sometimes not actually hide.
- Fixed an issue where the Ghost King could sometimes get stuck.
- Increased the baseline score for the Good rating when a bard completes a performance.
- Bard’s Din of Darkness attribute application factor has been changed from 50%/50%/50% to 10%/30%/50%.
- Bard’s Piercing Shrill’s attribute application factor has been changed from 50%/50%/50% to 10%/30%/50%.
- Bard’s Accelerando changed from 5/10/15 to 5/8/11
- Bard’s Allegro’s action speed and cast speed per second increase from 5/7/9% to 3/5/7%.
- Bard’s Harmonic Shield Armor and Spell Resistance bonuses changed from 50 to 40.
- Wizard’s Invisibility duration changed from 7 seconds to 5 seconds.
- Added a feature to set a framerate limit for the menu.
You are currently viewing a placeholder content from Facebook. To access the actual content, click the button below. Please note that doing so will share data with third-party providers.More Information
You are currently viewing a placeholder content from Instagram. To access the actual content, click the button below. Please note that doing so will share data with third-party providers.More Information